What are the common applications of Patterned Glass?
Patterned Glass is used in many ways in buildings. Some of the common
applications are -
- Shower enclosures
- Interior partitions
- Doors, windows, cabinets, bathroom partitions
- Wall coverings such as backsplashes and wall claddings
- Furniture items such as table tops, glass displays and shelves in rooms
and kitchens etc.
- Lighting fixtures
- Decorative glazing
- Rolled glass for photo framing works
- Entry / Exit doors
- Residential and Industrial construction sector
- Office Spaces- cabins, partitions, vestibules
- Showrooms spaces – shelves, partitions, aesthetics
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Wired glass for industrial, government and residential building
Wired Glass Applications
- Wired glass for industrial and residential buildings for safety and aesthetic purpose
Rolled Glass Applications
- It is produced in plain base with thickness ranging from 2 mm, 2.5 mm, and 3 mm. It is produced as tinted as well as non-tinted rolled glass.