Leader in patterned glass since 1978
Started by Shri Jayantilal J Shah and Late shri Dhirajlal Sheth, Gopal Glass Works Ltd. has been a leading player in Figured / patterned and wired glass industry for over 40 years. It began with a production capacity of mere 50 tons per day and today it boosts of a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility spread over 30 acres with a production capacity 350 tons per day with 4 units.
Equipped with world-class technology from Germany, Gopal Glass is known for its cardinal points of innovation in design and manufacturing excellence. Patronage of its pan-India dealers and distributors has made Gopal Glass not only an acknowledged leader in the industry, but is now a name synonymous with patterned or decorative glass with over 65% market share.
- Pioneer in manufacturing of 2 mm Anti Glair Rolled Glass way back in 1985
- Several designs have been patented till date but its Diamond Square design which was introduced 2002, is the no. 1 design in the Indian Figured Glass industry
- Exports Figured Glass to Nepal, Bangladesh, Srilanka, Middle East, Africa and Singapore.
- Provided consultancy know-how for a turnkey project for establishing a Figured Glass Manufacturing Unit in Nigeria
- Produced 12500 sq. mtrs. of 3 mm Glass per day with 4 feet ribbon width; it is the industry highest
- A sustainable company that uses wind as well as solar energy for captive consumption instead of fossil fuel based electrical energy and meets its total need from renewable energy.
- Developed glass rolling machine and rollers, in India which we were earlier being imported from Germany; helping Indian exchequer with limiting currency outgo
- Acquired a sick unit “Gobind Glass” and made profitable within 3 years
- Pioneer and role model for the technology benchmark in the domestic industry.